Who are we?
A Bible Church in the heart of Bordeaux to glorify God, to strengthen Christians, to reach anyone and everyone with the Gospel of Christ.
- We meet every Sunday evening at 5pm opposite the Palais Gallien as a group of 20-30 people.
- We have weekly house groups, where we share a meal together, study God’s word and spend time in prayer.
- We are an international English-French bilingual church in the centre of Bordeaux, France and a member of ICC Eurasia. We are also a member of the CNEF.
Bordeaux Church was started over Easter 2014 with the following aims:
- To be a city centre church. Central Bordeaux has over 250 000 inhabitants and there are too few Bible teaching churches.
- To show God’s love in Jesus Christ for all the people of the world by uniting around the good news of Jesus and to communicate that love to all.
Click to see our…