As an international church, our members come from all over the world to live in Bordeaux. We know this can be stressful and complicated, so we’ve compiled some resources here to help you find accommodation and get around the city. Feel free to contact us too if you have any questions, we’ll try our best to help you out.
But first of all, welcome to Bordeaux! And bonne installation. We love it here, and hope you do too.
Bordeaux has a great public transport system, including buses, trams, bicycles and boats along the river. You can find out more on the Transports Bordeaux Métropole website: infotbm.com. There, you can find information on all the lines that are running, as well as how much different tickets and monthly/annual passes cost.
Finding accommodation can be difficult, so here are a few websites that can help you:
- La Carte des Colocs (for house or flat share situations)
- Adele Résidences (accommodation for students, interns or other working young people)
- Study’O Résidences (accommodation for students)
- Le Bon Coin (like Ebay, Gumtree or Craigslist – people advertise all sorts here, not just accommodation. Be careful though, to not fall for a scam!)
Other resources that might be helpful for planning your move to Bordeaux are below:
- France Visas (for finding and applying for the right visa)
- Our Contact Form (we can try our best to help you with whatever problem is facing you!)